Wednesday 29 November 2006

Here we go!

Decided to take the step...maybe a late one but then again at least it's a step!

Anyway have decided it was time for the world to hear my words of wisdom, witty insights and generally my many observations on life!!!

I have set myself the challenge of trying to update at least on a weekly basis....but let's see.

Just thought I would clarify where the title comes from. I was having a conversation one day in the office about what the title of my first book would be (note the arrogance here - MY FIRST BOOK) and I came up with this title.At the time it's what I was doing fairly regularly, going for a run in the morning then when I got back having some quiet time (a very Christian phrase I know) with God and at the same time having an espresso, hense having an espresso with Jesus.

Finally please don't all line up ready to stone me, I mean no disrespect in my title at all.

So here we go, what comes after the first step.......oh yes the second!

Andy

No comments: