Wednesday 24 October 2007

Life....live it!

Apparently blogging is now out of fashion, so as I'm not really into fashion I have decided to continue!

The past few months have been interesting/ I've had a really bad chest infection for about a month, see Muse Live at Wembley (great band but Wembley acoustics not brilliant), saw OMD live for the first time in well over 20 yrs (still pretty good), finally, finally completing my fist half marathon in Cardiff two weeks ago and seeing The Police live at The Millennium Stadium (again very good but Andy Summers the guitarist did look really old!), so overall its been a busy few months.

Anyway life continues 'a pace' as always, so along with Church life, decorating the house, running the business and having some family time, life is busy, interesting and at times strained, but I am increasingly grateful for all that I have and experiencing but most of all that I am never alone as I go through life as David declares in Psalm 23, wherever I walk He (God) is always with me (paraphrase).

Finally life is to be lived not survived or avoided, so let's get on with it.

Andy

No comments: