Wednesday 31 October 2007

No Regrets?

Just listening to some music and shocked to find out that the song I am listening to is 20 yrs old!

When I look back over the last 20 yrs unfortunately I am not one of those people who can say "If i had my time again I would do exactly the same", I would do many things differently! I would try and be kinder, more considerate, less wasteful, more forgiving, more loving....the list could go on forever.

However I am also one of those people who try not to get too caught up in the past. I am forever looking to the future, seeing what tomorrow will bring but more importantly how I can shape tomorrow for the better.

So this is the challenge to myself to make sure I have as few regrets about the next 20 years, no regrets, that indeed is my aim!

Andy

No comments: