Monday 7 February 2011

Poverty of Expectation


As I write this, and in one sense this post is linked to my previous one, I feel there is a real poverty of expectation across our nation, a phrase I heard many years ago.

Anything that is positive is under attack. Many who are trying to take steps forward are being knocked back at every turn.

Why is this? It is this positive, expectant attitude that will lead us to our individual and corporate destiny. Destiny is an over used word, for me it simply means fulfilling our life purpose or fulfilling what we are here for in the first place. No one is an accident! We all have a purpose! If you need help with this drop me a line or see www.equip.uk.net for our upcoming meetings and events.

We need to hold onto our dreams and visions...our destiny. We need to fight for it at this time. Imagine it as your new born baby. If anyone came long and tried to take your baby you would do everything in your power to hold onto that baby, even give your life.

We need to have exactly the same attitude to our destiny. Many will come and try and take that destiny from you but it is yours by right! Fight for it, live it, achieve it.

Andy

No comments: